Monday 10 March 2014

Japan Panorama for my 100th post

It's my 100th post on 'The Smoking Camera' Blog today!

Time has flown since I started the blog 3 years ago. Since the first blog Ive had nearly 3500 visitors from dozens of countries across the globe, with the most hits coming from the USA.

It's been a fun journey to get to this stage now hopefully I can get to 200 posts....


For my 100th blog, I'm posting a panorama of my favourite place...Tokyo.

 This was shot from our hotel room at the Park Hotel on the 38th floor. It was difficult to do as anyone who has photographed through thick glass will tell you.

I think I photographed this panorama about 20 times (there's nothing worse than getting home and finding out it did work) and then stitched it in Adobe Photoshop.

I now do all my basic photo editing in Adobe Lightroom, once I ran it through that I then brought it back to Photoshop for a couple of final touches and presto!

The panorama features the iconic Tokyo Tower (red tower) and behind it in the distance is Mt Fuji.



Enjoy and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment