Monday 18 March 2013

Seattle


As a big fan of the TV series 'Frasier', each week I enjoyed the wacky characters but I also enjoyed the settings. Frasier was set in Seattle and over the years featured many of the local icons such as a the Space Needle. A couple of years ago I had the opportunity to visit beautiful Seattle.  We stayed at the 'Inn at the Market' hotel, which was right in the middle of the Seattle CBD. It over looked the historic 'Pike Place Market'. 


While we were there we took the opportunity to visit the Baseball and see the Seattle Mariners play. Each night we would sit on the roof top and watch the sun set over the ocean it was amazing. Here are a few photos I took.

View from the top of the 'Inn at the market' hotel

Seattle Space Needle
Pike Place Market

Seattle Space Needle
Enjoy and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment