Monday 16 July 2012

New York City

One of the most vibrant and intense cities in the USA (or even earth) would have to be New York City. This truly is the city that never sleeps!

There is so much to see and do in NYC. It would take me forever to even try and begin to tell you what you where to begin.... New York is a great city to stroll around with your camera. NYC is home to one of the biggest camera stores I have ever been in, the massive B & H camera store. This store has everything you could think of and things you never thought of, to do with cameras/photography/film making. If you are in the neighborhood drop in and have a browse (tip-leave your credit card at home).

On the 16th of April 2012 I blogged photos from my walk around central park of the various and diverse wild life in NYC. In the future I'll be doing a few blogs about NYC. 

Here are few of my photos from my last trip to NYC.

Wall Street

Sunset in Tribeca

Rockefeller Center


  
Grand Central Terminal
Times Square

No comments:

Post a Comment