Monday 11 June 2012

Photoshop CS6!


This is my last post for a couple of weeks while I have a break and move house...which should be fun (NOT!). I'll return from my break and my move on Monday the 2nd of July 2012. One thing I will be doing while I'm resting is playing with all new Adobe Photoshop CS6 which I downloaded a trial version of today...It looks very impressive. I'm not sure what all the new features are so I'll have to do some exploring and play around with a few photos.

Before I go I'll leave you with this panorama of Chicago I took from the sky deck. I took a heap of photos to get the photo below. The glare and reflection off the window made the situation very difficult along with the large amount of other people also trying to get the shot. The sunset over Chicago was magnificent to say the least. The sky had a bright red glow.

Enjoy the photo and I'll see you all on the 2nd of July with some photos from New York City.


No comments:

Post a Comment