Monday 23 January 2012

Welcome 2012!!

Welcome back to the Smoking Camera Blog for 2012!

I hope you are as well rested as I am. The first thing I want to blog about this year is Outdoor active/waterproof cameras. These cameras are a great way to take interesting photos, the best part about them is that you can get great shots without having to worry about damaging your camera.

I currently use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 which is a great camera and has all the bells and whistles. This little camera can go place my Canon 5D can't.

Below is a photo of my fathers dog, Buckley, catching a ball in the ocean in Queensland. By using the Lumix I can be in the water photographing the dog looking back at the beach, instead of being on the beach looking into the water.



No comments:

Post a Comment